Superfone Complaints Handling PolicyOur commitment
At Superfone, we strive to deliver high quality service and the best possible products for our customer’s
needs. We understand there are situations when you may feel dissatisfied with the services or products we
provide and you may wish to make a complaint. We use all feedback, including complaints, to evaluate and
improve the services and products we offer.
This policy sets out how you can make a complaint to Superfone and have your concerns addressed.
1. We will review this policy regularly
Guiding principles for complaints handling
2. Superfone staff are guided by these principles when they handle and resolve complaints.
Access and assistance
3. Superfone’s complaints handling process is accessible to all our customers, through our websites, or through the staff you deal with.
Fair and reasonable treatment
4. We will deal with your complaint fairly, and in a timely manner, and considering all the
circumstances of the complaint and any special needs you may have. Anyone making a complaint
will be treated with courtesy, consideration and respect.
5. Superfone staff will maintain impartiality, confidentiality and transparency when they are managing complaints, and will handle all records in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
6. We recognise that some of our customers may have particular needs or require extra assistance in expressing a grievance or making a complaint. We will be flexible when dealing with complaints and use complaint handling methods that help us resolve issues as quickly as possible.
7. We are committed to resolving complaints within 15 business days of receipt whenever possible. If a complaint might take longer than this to resolve, for example if it is a very sensitive or complex matter, we will let you know. We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, as we work to resolve it.
How to make a complaint
8. We aim to make it easy for you to contact us and provide us feedback or make a complaint. We
encourage you to email or call us and we will acknowledge your complaint immediately when you
speak to one of our staff.
9. To avoid any misunderstandings, you should make it clear at the beginning of your email or call that you wish to make a complaint.
10. We will acknowledge all complaints other than those made directly with staff, by email or over the phone within five business days.
Complaints Handling Process
11. Superfone treats every complaint seriously and we endeavour to resolve your issue straight away.
If this cannot be achieved, we will offer to escalate the matter to find a resolution in the shortest
12. If your complaint cannot be resolved by your first point of contact, it will be escalated immediately. This will be escalated to our Compliance Officer, Mr Paul Robertson.
13. If we are unable to resolve your concern immediately, we will address your complaint within 15 days. As we work to resolve your complaint, we may contact you if we require more information.
14. If your complaint deals with something which does not relate to the services or products we provide, for example relates to the service provided by a network provider, we will explain this to you and try to help you identify a course of action in order to address your issue.
Complaints handling Process
15. Complaints handling process in Superfone consists of two distinct levels:
- Resolving the matter at the local level
Complaints at this level may involve simple misunderstandings or provide an opportunity for a grievance to be heard, and should initially be dealt with by the staff member(s) involved.
- Referral to the Compliance
If we can’t resolve your complaint at the initial contact point, the matter will be referred to
Superfone’s Compliance Officer. You can also refer your complaint to the Compliance Officer
directly, if you are not satisfied with the way we have handled it at the initial contact point.
The role of the Compliance Officer is to:
- provide assistance to staff and customers in the complaints handling process;
- maintain a register of complaints received;
- maintain and review the complaints handling framework;
- advise Superfone management of the receipt and outcome of formal complaints.